Pages

Drugstore Haul


So now i've passed my driving test, I use it as an excuse to always go shopping and go to look at my local boots store whenever i'm bored. As it was 3 for 2 on all haircare, make-up and accessories I thought i'd treat myself after having no money due to my car. I didn't go as wild as i would of liked but I am trying my very best to save right now. After first impressions of these products I would definitely recommend everything I picked up but will let you know otherwise after a much longer use.

I have quite a few of the Real Techniques brushes anyway but as the Boots I went to had the whole set of brushes there, i thought i'd extend on my collection. I wanted to try the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush as my Buffing Brush was in need of a good scrub! Pixiwoo use this for foundation on there videos and I love how it gave there foundation a flawless finish. I use gel liner for my winged liner on my eyes and i usually a Mac 266 Brush to apply, but I can find it hard to use and to big. Also it gets clumpy ever so quickly! So I chose the Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush which is a much pointer, smaller brush. I Also picked up a new Real Techniques Powder Brush which is massive and perfect for dusting powder all on the face and great for quick application. 

I recently re-died my hair as I'm going lighter for summer and going from dark brown to blonde. Which is a killer for the hair so I've had to buy more moisturising products such as masks and heat protections. I had found in the past Aussie is the best for dry hair so I picked up the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. I also have there 3 Minute Miracle hair mask which I would defiantly recommend!

I didn't really NEED more make up pieces but when its 3 for 2 a girl got to do what she got to do! I brought the Ardell Demi Wispies which I have heard great reviews on. I was in need of new eyelashes for when i go out with my girls as my Katy Perry ones were getting a little tatty. I will be doing a review on these lashes when i where them to see if there worth there hype! Another product that is hyped up is the new Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish, epeshly the colour 'Papaya' and wow its so beautiful! I can't wait to wear this on holiday with a tan and it is very shiny and gorgeous! Jumping on the hyped bandwagon again is the new Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer, i got the colour 'Luna' which is a pretty coral colour, rather similar to the nail polish. I also brought this because i thought it will look lovely with a tan and a bikini on holiday. I have never tried any of the Clinque Chubby Stick or any lip stain for that matter so I thought i'd buy the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain as a tester before i splash my cash on the Clinque one. I'm really loving my orangey corals lately so I got the colour 'Rendezvous' and first impressions are good and I would also love to do a review on this too! Lastly was the Bourjois Liner Feutre, this was just a random buy for days I didn't feel like using my gel liner. I like Bourjois as a brand so thought they'd be best for eyeliner so Im going to give it a wirl!








No comments:

Post a Comment