Pages

My New Spring Lipstick


So the other day I took a cheeky trip to MAC with a friend and I just couldn't resist on adding another lipstick to my lipstick collection. After a few testers and swatches i chose Vegas Volt which is amplified lipstick and as it was a sunny day i picked a very summery colour. I've really wanted a bright lipstick for a while now as all my lipsticks are nudey pinks and really wanted to experiment more and thought spring would be the perfect opportunity! It glides on so good and the colour is very bright and i like how it looks orange in some lights and pink in others. I couldn't recommend this lipstick enough and perfect for spring/summer 2013.





1 comment:

  1. I've just found your blog, I love it. I'm following! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uK

    ReplyDelete